Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07ss 2wd 28k miles.
going full bolt ons trying to make sure my transmission build is going the right way. I don't know what stall to buy. 3200 or 3600, also unsure on the brand as well.

So my build will be a stall,tyranny cooler,fast shift kit stage two,and some sort of TCM. Would this all work well or am I missing something?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The hitch and spare will be removed. No plans to ever tow a thing. What hard parts? All I plan to do is street race the hell out of it and drive it daily.zero track use.

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
The Yank 3600 puts you right in the best part of the power band.

At real light throttle you can change your shift points and lockups to even get better milleage. I changed mine to shift [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] all under 30% TPS. This = 16mpg in the city diving it easy. Keep rest of TPS shift points the same, then floor it, and you will have a big smile on your face.

·
Registered
468 Posts
For a DD setup like yours, our 278mm is a really great choice. It will raise you flash point to about 3200 but still have very good street manors at light throttle. Guaranteed to put a big smile on your face!!

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.