Registered
'06 TBSS
652 Posts

·
Administrator
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I decided I am going to start new again and will try the chemicals mentioned above for upkeep. Can buy both inner fenders new (GM brand) shipped off Amazon for little over $110. Both my rubber flaps attached to them are brittle and broke when I moved them anyway.

So just ordered new and wont have to do any clean up for a while.

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts
I decided I am going to start new again and will try the chemicals mentioned above for upkeep. Can buy both inner fenders new (GM brand) shipped off Amazon for little over $110. Both my rubber flaps attached to them are brittle and broke when I moved them anyway.

So just ordered new and wont have to do any clean up for a while.
I bought 2 new fronts off of rockauto.com for like $18 a piece.

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts
Brandon, was not sure about the aftermarket fit and finish. I assume it was good?

I am guessing you also had shipping on top of that?
They fit fine. All the clip holes lined up. I'm sir there was some shipping but it wasn't much

·
Registered
Trailblazer3SS
531 Posts
X3 on Adam's Polishes!! I use the Undercarriage Spray and the In & Out Spray. Both look amazing and keep everything looking new!!

·
Administrator
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I have 4 new fender wells now that should only get fairweather driving. So will use undercarriage spray from now on. Mine were clean originals but had road abrasion on no matter what I used it showed.

You can buy gm liners for front for about $50.

Tapatalk- Sent via my phone. Mispellings likely

1 - 20 of 46 Posts