Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
itsstock
TrailblazerSS
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was short but he got on it when we were cruising at about 50 and I caught up but after that we were neck and neck for the short straight away ahead. Neither of us pulled on the other. Now I'm pretty much stock aside from a tune from Brandon. From what I read I think this was the turbo diesel v6. What do you think? Pretty quick little suv, a lot smaller than our bricks.

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
...I've seen this lil f*ckas around quite a bit lately; was wondering how the SS stacked up. I'd say you won; the SS looks better.....I can't wait till one of em tries me--sounds like fun.....

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
The FX30 is a European diesel, not allowed in the US.

The FX35 is an NA 3.5L V6 that makes 303hp at the crank. That is what is sold here, and it's bigger-powered brothers.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,293 Posts
Yeah, they are quick especially on the highway where their superior transmission gearing can help them out. If it was a 2009+ they have a 7speed instead of a 5spd auto. They only weigh 4,000lbs as well.

·
itsstock
TrailblazerSS
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahhhhhh. So I stand corrected. Looked pretty new but no way for me to tell the year.

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
I wouldn't even of wasted my gas lol. Should of done a dig our trucks suck from hwy rolls

·
itsstock
TrailblazerSS
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i wasnt really in the mood he just made me jealous because he was going faster than me. lmao

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
The FX 35 is pretty slow, freeway or dig(best friend used to own one and I have driven it allot) 7.1-60 and 15.5 quarter. The FX 50 on the other hand is a beast 5.0-0-60 and 13.7 quarter. The EX 35 is small but pretty quick 0-60 in 6.1 and 14.9 quarter
I hope this clears things up a little

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Yep, and those FX50 owners HATE to get owned :boff:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts