tune im working on
system is done
20X10 wheels im waiting lol
MCV inlays are coming

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
I think u need the a-arms since u are lowering it in the front. I would them get a trans cooler

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
1. Transcooler
2. Stall converter
3. Headers
4. Servo

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,332 Posts

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,332 Posts
Instead of the HD2 shift kit.... You should check out the shift kit with servos that Fast Motorsports offers. From what I understand, it should be a much better choice over the transgo. My stage 2 shift kit and sonnax servos will be here tomorrow. I'll give ya some honest input on how it performs...:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
Instead of the HD2 shift kit.... You should check out the shift kit with servos that Fast Motorsports offers. From what I understand, it should be a much better choice over the transgo. My stage 2 shift kit and sonnax servos will be here tomorrow. I'll give ya some honest input on how it performs...:biggrin2:
:popcorn3:

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Not to be one of "THOSE GUYS" but do you think FAST made their own Trans Kit? I am sure its the same kits almost everyone uses....May have a couple of their own tweaks, but I am sure it starts the same as the rest.

BTW OP.....Guy that bought my blower called me today, and on a BONE STOCK AWD truck....He put down 430HP today on the stock 3.3'' Pulley.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,332 Posts
Not to be one of "THOSE GUYS" but do you think FAST made their own Trans Kit? I am sure its the same kits almost everyone uses....May have a couple of their own tweaks, but I am sure it starts the same as the rest.
No I don't think they made their own. However, what I have read on here is that it may be a little more efficient at correcting certain things with our transmissions.... I would say that there are more than 1 way to skin a cat.. Some ways are just a bit cleaner..

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,332 Posts
I definitely stated in the beginning... What they offer(distribute).... I wasn't implying any different. It may be done by Sonnax however Brandon does distribute it and I simply pointed him in the right direction. On what said topic....:biggrin2:

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Link?
Theta is a lot of fast motorsport places in google.

Never mind. Found them duhrrrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
With what you have...Best Bang for the Buck IMO would be Servo and Stall.
Just the corvette servo?

Just saw a new 3200 stall on the classifieds
But it's sold. Dang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts