Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I havent been on here as much as I used to be like in the beginning. FB had sort of taken over but now its getting to be too political and dictatorship over their.
Ive been a vendor for over 11 years which started with bumper step plates and door sills, then Leds and my famous oil pan baffle. Now its grown into multiple parts for the TBSS - billet plates, billet sills and acrylic Led sills, Led replacement bulbs, efan shroud harness, billet water pump pulley caps, billet frt bowties, port n polish throttle bodies, oil pan baffles and more coming. Ive been a one man biz all these years out of my garage with help from my son and a neighbor at times. 4000+ customers in 4 countries adding 5-10 new each week all accomplished by word of mouth referrals. Let me know if you have questions on anything. Im a plethora of knowledge having built my own motor and done most all of my own modding to my 07 Imperial blue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
حi am from Saudi Arabia I have tbss 2006 I need some part to my car and I have some trouble I need somebody can give me good advice thank you

·
"******"
1,220 Posts
Dfwwz does have alot of nice parts and is knowledgeable on his parts
I have his door sills and LED dome light kit

Reactions: theheder

·
"******"
1,220 Posts
Yes he does,

Reactions: dfwwiz

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
حi am from Saudi Arabia I have tbss 2006 I need some part to my car and I have some trouble I need somebody can give me good advice thank you
What sort of advice do you need?
Kev

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still have the bulbs I bought from you in 2011. Still holding strong!
Thats awesome. I cant even imagine what those even look like right now cuz I keep getting new and improved, brighter and better products all the time. Ive sold about 3/4 of a million dollars worth now! And new stuff Im working on like line of fire for the rear. 1200 lumen reverse, switchbacks, headlights which Im the only one in the US selling. 😎

1 - 8 of 8 Posts