Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,278 Posts
There is a hole where your engine used to be. Is that engine on the lift filling that hole? If so what kind of goodies are going into the same hole?

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the Engine COming out......Pulled iit last night. Working on finishing up the other one on the stannd and hopefully putting it back in in the next day or two. Got some clean up and parts swapping to do, but should bee nice.

New Motor is basically a Stock ci Motor with some nice goodies inside.
Diamond Pistons, Callies Rods, Clevite H Series Bearings, LEP/Precision Oil Pump, LEP Stage 1 Blower Cam, Mildly ported/Blended 243's.
Im hoping it runs nice.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Just curious, why not sleeve it while it's out? I've never done it, just thought you could run more boost if it's done.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
What Kind of Boost are you wanting to run where you need to sleeve it?
I mean I am shooting for 600+ at the wheels....I need no more than that.
Only 600. It'll change you'll want more after a little while. Looks good so far.
What part of Dayton you from? If you ever need some help let me know.

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Is that you in the background....you one ugly looking man. :biggrin2: :rofl:

·
Philanthropist
Trailblazer SS
346 Posts
Why is the whole front end apart?

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
What Kind of Boost are you wanting to run where you need to sleeve it?
I mean I am shooting for 600+ at the wheels....I need no more than that.
I didn't/don't know the threshold of our cylinder walls, and 11-12 seems like you're getting on up there. I will probably never install my blower, so no boost for me, haha.

·
Philanthropist
Trailblazer SS
346 Posts
Just wondering cause I did not do all that shit to pull mine lol.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Good luck man, I hope it runs great!

·
Philanthropist
Trailblazer SS
346 Posts
Yep, just the hood. Also why did you disconnect the A/C lines. Just as easy to move them out of the way, same with the p/s pump.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep, just the hood. Also why did you disconnect the A/C lines. Just as easy to move them out of the way, same with the p/s pump.
We did what we felt was easier. Its easier for me to remove stuff than to fight with it for removal. I dont like pulling body panels unless I have to, and since I am an HVAC tech,. removing the AC was no biggie to me, Ill Get that back in order with no issues. And the PS Pump is still in there, we just pulled it to the side.

And No sleezy, I am in no hurry, Its not done yet....LOL.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 56 Posts