Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2wd 06
3,903 Posts
Welcome. give us the run down on the motor.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha thanks JJ, If I sell the truck you can definitely have the rims. I got your message just forgot to respond.

As per the truck, there are no new developments. Its still sitting on the dealers lot waiting to be picked up w/ the same blown motor. I'm still trying to decide between na or fi. I will hopefully have it in my driveway this week ready to be pulled apart. This weekend is the NYC poker run so I'll be out there racing the boat around.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
Welcome bro! Bout time ya got here. Hope everything is going alright with ya. :cheers1::cheers1:

·
Registered
258 Posts
what happened to the motor in the first place?

·
Registered
06 RWD TBSS
328 Posts
Haha thanks JJ, If I sell the truck you can definitely have the rims. I got your message just forgot to respond.

As per the truck, there are no new developments. Its still sitting on the dealers lot waiting to be picked up w/ the same blown motor. I'm still trying to decide between na or fi. I will hopefully have it in my driveway this week ready to be pulled apart. This weekend is the NYC poker run so I'll be out there racing the boat around.
Hey George it's Dave (HORSEPOWERHEAD). Listen, whatever you need for your truck (block or crate motor) I can get for you for like 45-55% off "BRAND NEW" straight from GM, just say the word bro.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
this is why i made this site. feel free to tell us about what happened and dont worry about gettin banned or warned. No vendors here ;)

·
Registered
258 Posts
so M T when will there be a group deal from your site?

·
Registered
06 RWD TBSS
328 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts