Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
08 2wd TrailblazerSS
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its taken me over a week to post this up, I have been so damn busy its ridiculous. I took her out to No Problem Raceway last Friday night when we still had some cool weather hanging around. When I say cool, I mean about 76-77 or so with over 65% humidity even though the DA was nice at under 200 or so but the humidity is still a killer.

Anyways, the first pass of the night resulted in the 11s being broken, it was very nice just to get that out of the way right out the gate. I was very pleased with all of my 60' times.

Fastest time of the night was [email protected] with a 1.65 60'

All runs were made with Mickey Thompson ET streets (305/45/18) and ZERO weight reduction. I think that as we get into the much cooler months I might get lucky with some 11.8Xs or maybe even 11.7Xs. We shall see what happens!

I would also like to give a huge thanks to Joe (LeftCoast32) who has been helping me with all of my tuning. Without him this pig would not be running as good as it is today and he has been kind enough to give up some of his own free time after work walking me through tuning steps many a nights. Once again, thanks for all of your help in getting me this far Joe! Your the man!

a picture of the slips:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
congrats! any videos?

·
Premium Member
07 AWD TBSS
4,581 Posts
Congrats mathew , I knew that SS had it in it especially with joe helping you with the tune .... :coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Thanks so much for the compliment!

You are the one that deserves the compliments as you have worked long and hard on your TBSS to get it where it is today with your mods. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing even better times as you continue to modify your TBSS.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
Matt, Build yourself a 4 inch intake. I would put money on the truck picking up at least 2 tenths if not more!

·
Registered
jeep srt8
129 Posts
congrats matt.....cant wait to get out there with yall one weekend when ever i get free. i cant wait for some low 40 degree nights.

brandon

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Congrats Matt. These TVS's are really getting the job done!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts