Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Suckin' Gas & Haulin' Ass
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if anyone would be interested or not but I am going to be home for Christmas/New Year. Home is technically Warner Robins, GA (middle of BFE) and I'll be there for the majority of the time but I do want to take a few days and head to south florida to see my family and friends I left behind after the hurricanes.

I will be in West Palm Beach....not sure what days. I'm thinking of heading down there Tuesday or Wednesday and then heading back NORTH to GA on New Years Eve. I was thinking about hitting up everyone who's up in northern part of Florida in Orlando/Ocala. If anyone is in WPB/Ft Lauderdale, I can definitely meet up with you guys for brunch or something while I'm that way.

Yes, this is a few months in advance...but I have to coordinate family, friends, old college buddies, & tbss family....so it's a lot to get straight...in 2 different states for a week. :) I'm very meticulous about my schedule. LOL

PS: I want to get my w/s tinted while I am in town...if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome. :)

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I got mine done at a place by me, but it's $100

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Just let me know before you come so I can make sure that they are still doing it.

·
torn down ss
07 TBSS
1,739 Posts
well since im spending christmas alone this year i say we make a date to hangout with you for everyone else that has nothing to do like me...

brandi just make a date to have it on, on your way down or your way back up north ur choice

·
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well since im spending christmas alone this year i say we make a date to hangout with you for everyone else that has nothing to do like me...

brandi just make a date to have it on, on your way down or your way back up north ur choice
Well if it weren't for family I'd be alone on the holidays. :(

I can pick a date but I know some may not have a flexible schedule during the week. :) I'll see what I can come up with and let everyone know.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Brandi, I know of an awesome place in jax.... Only people I'll let tint my windows, and my family is the same way... We're gonne be in town for a bit around xmas, gonna be down in orlando 15-18, then jax 18-26....

·
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I won't be on that side of Florida until I hit up WPB. :) Plus it will be after you leave. :( I appreciate the thought though.

When am I coming back up to see you guys??? LOL

·
Jigga Jake
TrailblazerSS
1,244 Posts
ya keep me updated! plus i got a lady that does my windows anddoes awesome work and will do yours for 100 cash

1 - 11 of 11 Posts