Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other thread made me think of this, and i thought it would be interesting to see what people would do.

If you had a time machine, whats some of the things you would use it for?

We already know what Biff Tannen would do.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I would sell everything I own and go back to 1975 and invest it all into Microsoft:bum:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
124 Posts
I know I will get some shit on this one, but oh well. I pesonally would go back and not let JFK get assassinated.

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
I'd go see a Saturn V launch! Most powerful man made thing short of the nuke.

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,496 Posts
:iamwithstupid:

I would also go back to Tuesday of this week now that I know the Mega Million numbers. :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Save someone who was very close to me that passed away...

·
itsstock
TrailblazerSS
2,859 Posts
I would go back exactly one year ago and leave my truck in the parking lot of the bar I was at instead of driving home. I got a dui but i also got everything dropped after about 9 grand. Found innocent on all charges. Coulda had a maggie by now.
Id also go back to 9/11 and try and figure out something to stop the government from bombing its own towers:dunno:
(ima get lit up for both of these):boff:

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
I'd stop 9/11 some how and steal the idea for Facebook! Why cause that nerd is stupid rich now

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
I would sell everything I own and go back to 1975 and invest it all into Microsoft:bum:
Close to what I would do.

I would take everything known now back to '75 and I would it would be Retrosoft! Bill Gates would be my bitch!!! :rofl:

·
torn down ss
07 TBSS
1,739 Posts
invent google and facebook and get every lottery number winnings from the last 15 years lol

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Buy tons of Microsoft stock, tell Clinton what Osama was going to do and when Saudi offers him up, tell Clinton to take him and hang him from the highest camel. Ummm, bang some chicks I should have, not bang chicks I shouldn't have...

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I would also go to GM and tell them to find a better converter/transmission combo for out rides. Of course if I had Bill Gates money I probably wouldn't drive a trailblazer unless it was Kurt's:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,797 Posts
so, we have more than one trip with this.
see the "big bang"
see that first spark of life
invent post-it notes.
and pic another dr to do my FIRST vasectomy..........

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,012 Posts
Stop 9/11, watch who actually killed JFK, I would stop it or try just on the principle of it. Since politics was involved id show the electorate what Obama planned to do as president.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts