Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I am having problems with my idle. At first cold start truck idles fine 1000rpm till it warms up then drops down between 600-800rpm. After the truck warms up to operating temps it seems like the throttle is stuck open or something. In drive the truck constantly idles between 1300-1500 and keeps me at roughly 40mph. The problem started when I sent my comps to PCM to get a retune for their 4" FWI with LS7 MAF. I've did a couple throttle body relearns, cleaned everything and still the same issues. I installed a 3200 stall but it started before the install of the torque. When HPTuners is plugged in I can adjusted the idle but when I give it a shot of gas and the duel comes back down, it automatically goes up on its own. Throttle % is at 24-26 when it does it on it's own. Here is a video of what it's doing;

Any input would be greatly appreciated

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
They need to addjust the BRAF tables. Soundls like they are too high comanding the TB to open more than needed. This table sets the minimum air flow for idle and the computer will keep the throttle blade open too much. As for the high rolling idle, change the mph for idle mode higher (can be set to cruising speed if you want), so when you let off the gas it goes to idle mode while coasting when foot is off the gas. Did that on Wes truck and fixed it for him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts