Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Black AWD
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was waiting to hear back from the Insurance company and body shop to see how much damage I did and IF it was totaled. The quote was $7500 for the body and suspension damage and they are fixing it. YAY!!! I had the cruise control set at 55 and fell asleep and hit two deep ditches and a concrete culvert(I feel really stupid). It was a good thing that I was lifted on the 33's because it did not set off the airbags and would have caused a lot more damage. I'm just really surprised that it did not flip. Physically I am in a lot of pain but, really glad that I will get my truck back.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Lighter-than-you
TrailblazerSS
319 Posts
Glad you're ok! Great time to do a shaved hatch! Is the body twisted or just the pass. rear door?

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Black AWD
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if the body is twisted but, yeah the rear passenger door is tweaked.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,057 Posts
Wow glad your ok didnt know this happened.. its just a truck after all it can be replaced, health on the other hand not so much.. feel better and get your hunting truck back together as you can.

Sent from my boujea ass phone

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
934 Posts
Dam bro. Glad your ok. Hopefully you can find all the parts you need to fix it.

2008 TBSS Super Charged

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Black AWD
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Frame is also bent and damage is a little over 12K but, they are still not wanting to total it. I guess it means I will still get it back. Yay!! They said its going to be about 29 days of labor but, It's going to be like a new truck when I get it back.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
934 Posts
That’s crazy that they didn’t total it. The cost to repair is almost the value of the truck.

2008 TBSS Super Charged

1 - 10 of 10 Posts