Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the magnaflow 11229 muffler on and no res. i want something more throaty and louder. i dont have the money for headers yet so whatever i can do in the mean time to make it sound good.

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
I'm running no cats, no muff, and no ress.. throaty but a bit much.. ehh I like it:muahaha:

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
I'm running the Magnaflow 7" round muffler x 24" long [3"in/out] and I thought it would be a lot quieter than it is..... Definitely loud. I keep meaning to get some sound clips, but I haven't yet. I'll try to get some tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
I run a 4" round Magnaflow...sounds perfect. If you still have cats it'll be fine with straight pipe too.

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
having a hard time finding a comparison video of the NON LMF and the LMF exhaust...also is there any drone from either of these??? it will be used with Psetter longtubes and a catless Y pipe.....:cheers1::popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
having a hard time finding a comparison video of the NON LMF and the LMF exhaust...also is there any drone from either of these??? it will be used with Psetter longtubes and a catless Y pipe.....:cheers1::popcorn3:
I've got the LMF, Pacesetter Lt's, & catless Y.... No drone... I've got a video... Let me know if you want to check it out and I'll post it.

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Yup still have it no plans on changing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1H8BwbUaA4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YUO3aMTUIk

Compared to 3" straight pipe, I was suprised it actually made a difference but it's like straight pipe but deeper and just a hair less rasp.

I dont reallu like that sounds like a glasspak... But thats why its yours and not mine...
Does sound good at idle tho for sure....

If I could find a way to put my spintech back on without having cabin noise I would... It was sik... It tops magnaflow/ borla/ flowmaster...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts