Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for a while and finally pulled the trigger on a new to me tow rig. I picked up a cream puff 2002 GMC 3500 SLT with 117k miles, 6.6 turbo diesel, crew cab, long bed, fifth wheel hitch.

[URL=http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/theheder/media/TBSS%20pics/20150706_201238_zps3a3gcf27.jpg.html][/URL]

I put ole "Great White" (as my daughter calls it) out to pasture for now or until I can find a buyer. It's a 2001 regular cab 2500HD 4x4 iron 6.0L with 4l80 long bed with H2 wheels and tires. I have been kicking around the idea of pulling the motor / trans and building a turbo motor for my Camaro but that is a ways off. Could be a good donor for an AWD TBSS build with the 4l80 and 4X4 transfer case. Jus sayin'.....

·
NE TBSS
Trailblazer SS
317 Posts
Very solid truck. Looks clean as hell! Best of luck and enjoy that 6.6 Diesel!

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
I want to see the great white

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Nice! Hmmmm....tow rig race at the Fall Meet? hehe

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
I miss my 06 ccsb zf6 dmax. I should have sold a couple other vehicles and kept it.

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Nice new tow rig, enjoy!:cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
197 Posts
I would've gone with an 04+ style but it looks clean and nice find for the miles. I love my 05 ecsb dmax

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
I'd drive the shit out of that.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Not that I need it but how much for whitey

·
Premium Member
6.2 silverao
2,942 Posts
Not that I need it but how much for whitey

I have a room you can stay in and room for the vette but not the fiat, or the TBSS when the future ex wife dumps you for buyin this.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
I have a room you can stay in and room for the vette but not the fiat, or the TBSS when the future ex wife dumps you for buyin this.
I was thinking about getting rid of the fiat and waffle. I kinda want a sports car.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts