Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a 7 step program or something... Should I feel bad? I kicked the living dog shit out of a flame blowing,blower screaming,lowered,murdered out, mean as hell Mini Cooper multiple times. He must have thought his whopping 120hp at the wheels intimidated me because he initiated it all. LMAO I was DD and just dropped off my bud then this cocky lil so-cal fucker rolls up a light and revs that little blower to the moon, I laughed and remember thinking..."is he serious?" a shopping cart with a blower wants a piece? So I obliged and let off right around 60 as he comes from left field like multiple lengths behind me with a helluva ricer fly by. He then slows for some roll racing... same results but worse on his end... this time he gives me the mother of all maverick and goose fly-bys and kept rolling. Thats about it, a good way to finish off my night. In my defense though I was a little confused to see a mini shooting some flames out the pipe.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Lol same thing happened to me with an early model ctsv. My scotts hood was enough to scare him at a light though.....and standing on the yank ripping the tires loose Bwaaaahaaaha!

·
Premium Member
2006 2wd TBSS
1,538 Posts
Now thats funny.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Great story and good kill, he might think twice about how fast his little ricer really is NOT!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
I love the way some racers look at the TBSS and wonder how that thing will run! I just tell them to Git ya Sum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.