Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is my frist kill.bone stock tbss.i saw this mother fucker on the van wyck expy all up in a wxr subie ass.i drop her in 3rd and run up on the srt8 ass.he saw me and made a run for it ,pass the subie and i am right behind him as he starts to pull on me , we hit traffic,he breaks left n i break right,as we pass mets stadium he lets me pass by like a rocket.i tryed to slow down to c if he would want go at it again,but all i saw was him backing off the race.we all end up at a local spot in astoria queens(astoria park) were its like a car show on the weekend.he sees me parked up with some friends of mines, jus chilling looking at the cars,he then said who owens this tb.i said i do ,is there a peoblem.this fucker said i was lucky that i had a super charger, or he would have kicked my ass..wtf i say, i am bone stock.he was so sure i had a charger that wanted to look under my hood.he said there was no way a stock tbss could run like that.i told him if dont belive me we cAN RUN AGAIN.he then said that i was full of it and walked away, that i was a asshole for not being real...bhaaaa..:rofl::rofl::laughing:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Hmmmmmm

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
lmao wow hes about a dumbass!

youre stock and he thinks youre supercharged.. well imagine how bad hed shit his pants if you really were

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know , THE OWNER OF THE SRT8 was abt 19 years old.prob his frist
time out with it. it was blk with blk rims .n,y plates...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
fucking asshole in the gcsrt

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
You must have one of those "factory freaks"...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
o on a side note idk what happend to the wrx,we passed that subie like the was standing still....:yay2:dont know what year .i know it was blue with gold rims....the kid with the gcsrt8 said i should have kept it real when he saw me..i was keeping it real when i told him that i am stock.dam its like they have no respect for us....:fist:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You must have one of those "factory freaks"...
i dont think so sir.i jus wanted to dick around with him.we were only doing abt 90 or so when he started to slow down.i slowed down to abt 70 thinking he would come back into it but never did.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Maybe i'll come out there next week and show him how bad a 700 HP Supercharged TBSS can spank his little 425 HP Hemi.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
I'll run u on a high way

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
173 Posts
Nice,, where do u guys meet up exactly. I wouldnt mind meeting up with some other tbss owners, im out in babylon and dont see many tbss out here, i go to the shows here like bellmore or the obi and never see any of our trucks

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Maybe i'll come out there next week and show him how bad a 700 HP Supercharged TBSS can spank his little 425 HP Hemi.
i think he would have shit him self vin ,i dont normally beat on my ss but that night i jus wanted to have some fun.my no means was i winning but i was keeping up with him,until he thought i had a super charger n jus let me sail by .

·
Registered
n/a
886 Posts
Queens indahous!!!!!!! I was probably in my rusty cav that time too. I miss all the action.............

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
175 Posts
Bobbing and weaving through traffic isn't racing. Try lining up and going at the same time if you want to see what an SRT-8 can do.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bobbing and weaving through traffic isn't racing. Try lining up and going at the same time if you want to see what an SRT-8 can do.
i know what a srt8 can do.i jus want to run one for kicks.like i said i dont beat on my ss,but every once in a while i like to have some fun.even if i saw a srt8 on a local street i still would have run it from a dig,or any other car i thought that was worth my gas..lol ..:burp:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
175 Posts
i know what a srt8 can do.i jus want to run one for kicks.like i said i dont beat on my ss,but every once in a while i like to have some fun.even if i saw a srt8 on a local street i still would have run it from a dig,or any other car i thought that was worth my gas..lol ..:burp:
Gotcha.

Sounds like that guy was pretty big headed about his Jeep though. I know they're a tad quicker than us, but for him to say you must of had a blower to stay close shows his ignorance and/or cockiness, lol.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
252 Posts
Did this asshole honk three times before he started lmao, anyway Im on the VanWyck daily and a queens /bklyn meet maybe FBF or something would be good. Where do most of the nyc people go to get work done on the SS?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts