Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I threw the rod in my 07 tbss. What motors can bolt up? Or is there a spot anyone knows in the tri state e we here I can take my truck to? In Delaware stressing. Let me know

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS AWD
374 Posts
Just depends on what route you wanna go and how much money you want to spend. You can get an iron block 6.0 from a salvage yard from a 2500hd truck, then switch over all your goodies from the tbss to it. Have one built from a reputable shop to your liking. Or buy a stock short block, then put heads intake and accessories from the truck on the new short block. Blueprint engines and Texas speed are just a couple of places that offer short blocks to complete engines. Best of luck

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Both of you are close enough lookup TuneTime in Lakewood NJ. They have been building TBSS since the beginning. Not a sales pitch I have never used them for any work but I have been there their shows they hold and their shop is impressive, and their 35min away from me. Also another local to me making some noise is Rich at AR Performance in Tuckerton NJ. Has a dyno and full fabrication shop from what I hear, also have not used them.. yet..

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Check out AR, he has a tread on here body dropping an SS I still need to stop by and introduce myself being minutes away.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS TBSS, Red Jewel Tint
13 Posts
Had my lS2 machined & reassembled by Golen Engines (NH) to a 402 last summer. Put together w/many other upgrades by PCM NC. Runs like a champ. Only ran into a few minor problems which I was able to fix myself. Both met their quotes and time lines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts