Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing some pics of my TBSS I've come to the conclusion that SOMETHING must be done with the amber corner light in the front of my truck.

My truck is black and I've got EightySsix tinted tails already, I just can't make up my mind between having Anthony tint my headlights (taping off the turn and main light) or getting the Euro's with the clear side markers.

If I had a silver or white truck I know exactly what I'd do from pics of other member's rides, I just don't think I've seen any pics on black that have swayed me in the right direction.

Before I turn to letting fait decide....anyone got any pics?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LOL! And I just realized I spelled PETALS wrong

I was thinking gas pedal, instead of flower petal!

DUH!!!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
its not black but i say clears.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,037 Posts
I've had both and the choice is even harder in person....probably spent a whole day swapping and looking but ended up in euros as shown above. Anthony does top notch work though, you won't go wrong either way. Have him do the masked off version too --- either just lows and highs or add in the bottom blinker section -- that looks sweet.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Tinted looks nicer but it makes seeing the turn signals difficult. After many pissed off looks from other drivers, I'd go euro.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts

I like the eBay clear corner ones a lot, projector not included.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts