Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was gone from trailblazerss.com for awhile and noticed that numerous members were gone. After looking around I noticed all of them got the boot. The post quality has gone down hill and takes forever to get a response out of people (for the most part).

At any rate, I made it over here.

:)

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,977 Posts

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
welcome!!!

·
Banned
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fuck Yeah!!!!! You can cuss all you want.
That's good to hear. I am glad to see that. Afterall, we are all adults. I am sure we have heard our fair share of potty language. We also have a lot of Marines on the board.. surely the Jarheads like to swear. :)

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
'06 AWD
660 Posts
That's good to hear. I am glad to see that. Afterall, we are all adults. I am sure we have heard our fair share of potty language. We also have a lot of Marines on the board.. surely the Jarheads like to swear. :)
Dude, I don't know if I'd call any of these Marines Shirley.

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Once a Marine Always a Marine. I will die a Jarhead, just pin my Medals upon my chest and tell them I did my best. Was the best 20+ years of my life!!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
???

Once a Marine Always a Marine. I will die a Jarhead, just pin my Medals upon my chest and tell them I did my best. Was the best 20+ years of my life!!!!
Until the "Squid":rofl: broke you off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (No Boom!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts