Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hyper tech programmer Question???

Hey guys I am a new TBSS owner and I am also new to this forum! I have been searching about the HYper Tech programmer p/n 32004. I have read a lot of people saying that it isn't worth wasting the money on and understand that. The one I have was given to me so I have no money invested. I have a 2007 TBSS AWD with about 80k miles on it. I am not savvy when it comes to cars so I figured I'd ask some people who are. I have the programmer reset for my truck and it gives you options for rev limit, shift firmness ect. Any of you guys who have used one of these programmers, what is the best settings for it as far as rev limit, shift firmness ect. It is my daily driver not a racer I just want to get the most out of my TBSS w/o harming it. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
109 Posts
Sell it on ebay!! Get a trans cooler before you burn your trans up. FIRST upgrade, transmission are weak link and u will burn it up. Put a quart of oil in it RIGHT NOW!!! the oil pick up tube is a GM defect and will spin a bearing and blow your engine keep at least 7 quarts in it or buy a pickup tube from PCMOFNC. After the first 2 upgrades get a 4 inch intake, mail order tune and e-fans. PCMOFNC has what u need. Seriously do the first two upgrades before u do anything even at stock level u can still blow and burn your engine and transmission.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Thanks for the info! Is there a specific trams cooler that is better than others?
Contact pcmofnc and talk to Kelly or Alvin they will hook you up with everything you need and answer any of your questions.

Reactions: mrinken and KA47
1 - 7 of 7 Posts