Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get tune from them in the next couple months and i was wondering if anyone as gone there and are they worth it!

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
They are only a mile or two away from my house. I know they have done a few supercharged TBSS'. Mine was tuned by Vector. If you are looking for a local option, PCM4Less has a guy that visits the area often.
________
THE CIGAR BOSS

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Let me know how that goes, i need a shop too and don't trust anyone.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Talk to Alvin from Pcm4Less. One of his partners (Brian) is located in Pittsburgh. I believe he comes to Bigshot which is right by Summit Racing in Tallmedge. As soon as I pay some things off I'm doing a H/C setup from Alvin and have Brian dial it in.
________
Expert Insurance

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya they said there really good and they have done tbss before i was going to drive down to pcmforless but if this place is good idn the said 550 for the tune and 300 for stall install which im having them do alone with aeroforce gauge install

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they said they wont have a problem tuneing with pcmforless 4in intake and e fans.........

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wheres alvins partner in Pittsburgh whats the shop called thats not a far drive.....

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Not sure, that is where he lives I believe. Bigshot is pretty close, maybe 1/2 hour from Cleveland. I'll shoot you a PM.
________
Honda e series

1 - 8 of 8 Posts