Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Turd Ferguson
Silver 2k6 2wd TBSS
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember a thread about this, but it died out or was closed before pics of the progress made it onto the site. I came across this in Instagram today, and figured some people might not have seen it or heard about it. If this is a repost, I apologize in advance......I searched.....and didn't find anything more than the original voting thread with Huron Speed seeing what people want out of a kit. Cool kits for the F-body crowd from these guys if people haven't seen them yet, hopefully we get a bolt on kit with some re-route lines for the A/C in order to keep it. This was a post from about 5 weeks ago for the non Instagram types.....

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,645 Posts
I run a Huron Speed twin turbo kit on my 2010 CTSV.

Good quality kit for a reasonable price without the "Cadillac tax" cost factor. John is really easy to work with and extremely knowledgeable about his kits. I would recommend them to anyone interested.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4KYQ8ioC9225PMqV6

:yay2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,003 Posts
Anyone on the site have one on there tbss kits yet? I seen it also but I think it is in production still.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,645 Posts
Haven't seen a Huron kit but forum member Oscar has been making some nice looking kits and engine mounts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts