Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
07 Black 2WD
609 Posts
Looks like fun. Wish I could have made it.

I know I know....you tried to get me there Kev. :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I won't have to pull teeth to get ya to the Fallout region in October will I?

·
Premium Member
2008 AWD
1,207 Posts
Do I see rice at a ricekiller meet?

·
Registered
07 Black 2WD
609 Posts
Well I won't have to pull teeth to get ya to the Fallout region in October will I?
Nope, I'm off on Fridays and took off Sat. So I'm good. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
Do I see rice at a ricekiller meet?
LOL...Yes you do. That's one thing I've never gotten about RKC.... Their definition of "rice" is completely skewed. The badass Supras and other cars there may blow my doors off and have eleventy billion HP in 4k DA, but they're still rice......

·
Premium Member
2008 AWD
1,207 Posts
LOL...Yes you do. That's one thing I've never gotten about RKC.... Their definition of "rice" is completely skewed. The badass Supras and other cars there may blow my doors off and have eleventy billion HP in 4k DA, but they're still rice......
My biggest problem with RKC is the owner.....
Riced out Camaro. Like....horribly riced.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Its actually a "rice killer" mentality that this group stands for. As in don't be a ricer.
Exactally.

Good to see ya again Kevin. I was thinking it would have been alot bigger. There were no where near 3,000 cars there. Maybe 1,000.

·
Premium Member
2008 AWD
1,207 Posts
Its actually a "rice killer" mentality that this group stands for. As in don't be a ricer.
Sorry...but I refuse to support anything RKC stands for.
Mentality I get, but allowing RICE at a site/show that is called RICEKILLER is hypocritical as all hell.

And the owner is a douche.

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
Sorry...but I refuse to support anything RKC stands for.
Mentality I get, but allowing RICE at a site/show that is called RICEKILLER is hypocritical as all hell.

And the owner is a douche.
I've never met him personally, but all of the members of dfwmustangs.net agree with you....lol.

He acts stupid in his videos.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts