Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm Ken.

This is my first personal LS based vehicle. Actually have wanted a TBSS for years and saw a nice 3SS for a great price the other day and finally gave in.

Anyways, I have an extensive racing background, as well as building, for both auto and marine. My last toy was an 88 RX7 with a 454BBC.

Mainly my goals with this truck are mid 12's or so on motor, shouldnt be hard and should be very streetable. Have worked on a number of fbods that went deep into the 11's cam only...im a stickler for suspension/drivetrain.

hope to get to know some of ya though, glad to see a dedicated board :)

Reactions: dfwwiz

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Welcome from Bradenton

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome from SC. Let's see some pics and time to start modding.

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome to the party.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in Tampa Bay, and yea it will get some bolt ons soon. Just dyno'd it today, put down 300/300, but was so stinking rich. first round of mods will be long tubes and electric fan...see how the dyno/track looks then. And after that a tame cam and digging into the tranny hoping to pull low 12s for under 4k.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Nice were in Tampa area are you? If u do a 3,600 stall, 4" febderwell intake, efans, and of course a tune u will run 12's. Hell buy a built trans and do a 3,600 stall ur set for pretty much anything

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice were in Tampa area are you? If u do a 3,600 stall, 4" febderwell intake, efans, and of course a tune u will run 12's. Hell buy a built trans and do a 3,600 stall ur set for pretty much anything
I'm actually in St Pete. And yea, gotta tweak the cam a little since its heavier than a fbod by a good bit, but converter and tranny will keep it reliable and running where I want it to.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
what r you mods as of now?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Welcome from Miami....

Ken im looking for a cam for my fbody .... What do you recommend

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
170 Posts
Welcome from Sarasota. Don't listen to Chase he is full of shizz. Hahaha. Welcome

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Hey! Shouldn't you be playing Mr.Mom !!?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
170 Posts
Haha your quick on the posts.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.