Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just out of curiousity, I'm wondering who would win in a stoplight-to-stoplight:dunno:....I was trying to pick a fight at the stoplight, but an undercover was directly in front of me, so no-go....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,293 Posts
Looks like an S4 coupe? He will beat you up pretty good with those mods in your sig. If you had a good stall I would say you got him from a light.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
the S6 is supposed to hit 60 in the 5.3-5.1 range and the 1/4 in 13.8-14. I have never driven one but those are the numbers I just found. If you are stock you will loose:2cents:

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
:iamwithstupid:

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
from audiusa.com 2011 S5:
Horsepower 354 hp @ 7000 RPM
Torque 325 lb-ft. @ 3500 RPM
0-60 MPH 4.9 sec.
Top Speed 155 MPH

·
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Makes me wanna test that thing; see what its working with....looks nice, I will give it that....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Are they awd? With a stall it would be a good race!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Would probably be a pretty close 1/4 mile race with your mods if he was stock

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD 3SS
8,588 Posts
the S6 is supposed to hit 60 in the 5.3-5.1 range and the 1/4 in 13.8-14. I have never driven one but those are the numbers I just found. If you are stock you will loose:2cents:
Bullshit...I busted ones ass and the dude got pissed he was beat by a SUV.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
Bullshit...I busted ones ass and the dude got pissed he was beat by a SUV.
But are you stock? Because I've seen a one of those race a new 370z and it was pretty close with the 370z winning by a fender.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
1st off, you woulda got wrecked after 40
secondly, wtf is hanging from your rear view mirror?

·
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1st off, you woulda got wrecked after 40
secondly, wtf is hanging from your rear view mirror?
I would like to test out that theory, cause I'm not convinced.....that thing hanging from my rear view is a Bullshit emblem; it lights up when BS is within 5 ft. of tha SS. When wifey isn't riding with me, it alerts me to fine assess walking by--it'll swing right for passenger side, left for driver's side:rofl:....

lets see... cold, salt covered road... if that things rwd... you would have handed him his ass...

but my guess is a large crash with a busload of children dying due to street racing...

cause street racing is illegal, and that sort of activity is not condoned here... :cheers1:
Awwwww Jeez--here we go; see above comment, my emblem would be giving off its own light right about now....:hippi:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
I would like to test out that theory, cause I'm not convinced.....that thing hanging from my rear view is a Bullshit emblem; it lights up when BS is within 5 ft. of tha SS. When wifey isn't riding with me, it alerts me to fine assess walking by--it'll swing right for passenger side, left for driver's side:rofl:....:
:wtf: are you talking about?

and go ahead give it a shot.. i know you dont have the "average" truck around here but dont put $$ on it though:rofl::doh::inv:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts