Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2007 RWD TVS 1900, E85, TL headers,
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking to flush $1,400 down the toilet then here is how you do it.
1. Order an interchiller kit from Dave Spurlock at active interchiller.
2. sit back and wait
You’re welcome.
if he ever ships my stuff then I’ll remove this. More likely I’ll expand and post in the right section. I’m busy right now and haven’t had the time to properly trash this thief the way he deserves.

·
Registered
160 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, I ordered headers from complete Street performance and nearly waited too long to get a refund. Then they magically were about to ship them but couldn't unless I canceled my PayPal dispute. Amazingly, when given additional time they still didn't ship. Had I not followed through on my dispute I'd also be stuck in your situation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2006 TB SS. Replaced rear air bags and changed sensors for the leveling system. Well its leans to right.
Just wandering if anybody had this problem before. And have a noise under the hood, it sounds like the fan is hitting the shroud or belt tighting system. The I had on mechanic said the flywheel is cracked. It starting to make a louder noise.

Help people

·
Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
387 Posts
The rear sensors are slotted. Adjust them to make it level.

Reactions: BlkGS and U EEDIOT

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a 2006 TB SS. Replaced rear air bags and changed sensors for the leveling system. Well its leans to right.
Just wandering if anybody had this problem before. And have a noise under the hood, it sounds like the fan is hitting the shroud or belt tighting system. The I had on mechanic said the flywheel is cracked. It starting to make a louder noise.

Help people
Dave Spurlock at active interchiller has a cheap fix for that. Give him a call and don’t hesitate to send him money.

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,616 Posts
Glad he still remembers you and still has your cash, yet you have only his untimely check-in emails. Sorry for your loss. :(

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Status update. I got side tracked with a new house. I just emailed Dave and asked for a refund. I’ll let you know what he says.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Throwing money away. I think this is a trend here. Sorry about your loss of money here. I just order a part from E Bay because I couldn't find it anywhere else.

Well I had to chase the guy down after several days since the shipping label was created and received it today. With $101.80 in postage to get the part.

Yes, he put the weight of the postage correctly but it was an oversize package. Wrote the check to the post office and it looks like this guy is going to get ripped apart on E Bay.

·
Registered
07 AWD 3SS
372 Posts
I talked with Kirk over at FIInterchillers out of Austrailia, yes its across the big pond but I wish I would have seen this before my experience with said florida guy. They have done a few TBSSs and even though there isn't a kit on the page, they do have all the fittings and stuff to adapt to the TBSS in kit form.
Gets rid of the heat exchanger altogether, I'm still on the fence but I may do it, I'm more anxious to get it rollin to see if I even need the interchiller w/ E85 etc. eh we'll see

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,528 Posts
I called the number on the active interchiller site, and he answered on first attempt. He said he told everyone that there was going to be a wait for backordered parts, and he was unaware that anyone wants their money back. He said he only had one tbss lot on order, and would gladly refund it if they wanted......

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts