Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did this raised panel job for a customer a few years ago (his son's house). This is the stairway in the kitchen to the basement and side door entrance. Well the kid sold the house last year, and I was informed (by another customer) that the new owners painted everything!!!!! WTF!!!

I haven't seen it painted, and prol never will............I'm afraid if I ever enter the home again, I may harm someone........J/K.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I thought I was ganna read.. JJ putting it in your ass! He's moving in close to you

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
But that sucks Anthony people are retarded!

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Call them a retarded nail bender that couldn't handle being an electrician? LOL

Anthony I want to beat people when they paint over quality woodwork, I feel your pain. Great work tho. :coolthumb:

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Idk why people do dumb shit like that.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
Damn that is nice. You do some nice work! I want to do some tile work in the future, any reading suggestions for a first timer?

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn that is nice. You do some nice work! I want to do some tile work in the future, any reading suggestions for a first timer?
Thanks!
Being that you are mechanically inclined, it may be a little easier for ya. I never read any books, so I can't give you any suggestions. If you want, Pm me your number, or I'll send you mine. I can talk you through it better than ANY book can teach you. There are a lot of "new products" out there that peeps try to sell you. I have tile floors down for over 20 years that are still in excellent shape!! The one really good thing they came out with, was Durarock......best $$ you could ever spend!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Anth if I had a dollar everytime something like this happened I could retire! lol I feel your pain man..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts