Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the life of me i can not figure out how to lower the rear? on the pass side i take out the front bolt, but then the rear bolt has some sort of clip that goes into the frame to prevent from turning to far clockwise? and on the diver side, the front bolt does not have the clip into the frame? No matter what i do i cant get the ass end to move! Did you guys leave your car on, in ACC, or off? i have tried every way and the bitchhhh wont budge??!!! any helpful pointers from you guys would be great! thanks :wtf:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah. I just went and filled up with gas to try and weigh it down a bit. I think i completely bottomed it out, just gotta wait and see if it lowers and how to adjust it

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,422 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
For the life of me i can not figure out how to lower the rear? on the pass side i take out the front bolt, but then the rear bolt has some sort of clip that goes into the frame to prevent from turning to far clockwise? and on the diver side, the front bolt does not have the clip into the frame? No matter what i do i cant get the ass end to move! Did you guys leave your car on, in ACC, or off? i have tried every way and the bitchhhh wont budge??!!! any helpful pointers from you guys would be great! thanks :wtf:
if that is the case move the front bolt to rear hole and you will be able to do it.

pass side turn clockwise on the front portion of the cam
drivers side turn counter clockwise front portion of the cam

Ill be lowering another tbss here this week ill post a video up.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^^^ Thanks Tony, im slowly figuring it out, but it keeps changing every day. Im gonna change the blots on the passenger side and see if it helps. The diver side is good to go though. ughh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts