Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

How often do you wash your SS

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to see how often people wash their trucks. There's people that wash one a week, every 2 weeks, every drive, every month or ever 6-8 months like me. Let's hear how often you was your truck. I should wash more cause damn! she looks good!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,269 Posts
i usually wash mine once a week but since its beeen raining every after noon over here she gets free baths!!!!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i usually wash mine once a week but since its beeen raining every after noon over here she gets free baths!!!!
That's my philosophy it rains it gets washed done!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well love bug season I didn't mess around I did take those off

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
I do it every Sunday and just use a Cali duster and some mequiers ultimate spray wax in between washes and keep it looking shiny :)

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,269 Posts
lol its pointless down here to wash it cuz its sappose to rain like everyday where i am!!!! but i throw in a 5 dollar drive though wash once and a while then wen it gets better out ill give her a good bath

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
5 times in 5 years. Guess I have to drive it to get it dirty. California duster and speed shine usually gets the job done.

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Outside once a week and inside once a month...

Sent from my SAMSUNG INFUSE 4G using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
5 times in 5 years. Guess I have to drive it to get it dirty. California duster and speed shine usually gets the job done.
Thank you! Atleast I'm not alone

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
1 to 2 times a week and use detail spray on it every 2days or so depending if a bird craps on it or a lot of bugs hit it

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
Try to every week.. I've gone weeks in the winter though (of course rinses here and there to remove salt). About to wash mine right now!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS 3SS
1,226 Posts
about every two months

·
Registered
2006 TBSS AWD
476 Posts
Once a week...Or when it get's dirty and it's not shiny lol

1 - 20 of 56 Posts