Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
TBSS Black 2006
532 Posts
Around here we have sandy loose gravel at some boat landings, gets a little scary sometimes pulling out with a wet boat and a steep climb. No troubles so far with the 5000 pound awd beast.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
the last one... got someone with a strap and had them start pulling...

the BEST time at the lake out here.. .is watching the idiots try to get up the boat ramp.. at the end of the day... 1/2 the time most of them are lit and trying to do it..

epic funnies

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
My father's retarded ass thought (key word) he could tow and launch his new ski boat with his, also new, Delta 88...yeah, unless the locals pulled that car out of the lake....it's still there somewhere. :rofl: That was back in like 1980.

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Infamous words, "Just hold my damn beer....I got this."

:rofl: :doh:

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
925 Posts
My favorite was the jetski going into the van! Haha It was awesome!!
I see lower units of outboards get dragged up the ramps all day!!! Never seen a car go in the water like these.... but that would be awesome to see in real life!!!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
377 Posts
The other weekend I saw a guy drop his boat right on the ramp as he was pulling out of the water. Dam it was classic

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,864 Posts
In the last one....that guy is just plain and simple ignorant. Why keep getting out....
I agree, that women needed to thrown off into the lake!

J

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.