TrailblazerSS
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to do the following..

Pcmforless 4" intake
Efans
Ported stock intake
Pcm for less tune

What kind of gains are you guys generally seeing from these?

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
3 horse powers?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
not sure about the ported intake, but the other mods a well worth it. Noticable gains and big difference

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Add PCMforless stickers to windows add 10hp.

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS 2WD
303 Posts
you doing the 4"standard or FWI? My guess is + 15-20 at the wheel

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
25 hp. That's about what I got, minus the e-fans.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I was waiting for this to be linked in this thread! :rofl:

Since I don't have time to search through countless threads of useless shit trying to find what little bit of into IM wanting do you really think I'm going to read that?
:dunno::doh:
So you feel like you are too good to do any research on the subject that you seek answers to? You feel like you deserve to just sit there and have us just magically do all the searching for you?

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
Getting ready to do the following..

Pcmforless 4" intake
Efans
Ported stock intake
Pcm for less tune

What kind of gains are you guys generally seeing from these?
Just the tune, efans, and 4 inch intake should net you a good 40-55 rwhp. The ported intake if it was done by someone like LS2 portworks should make another 10-18rwhp on average. I had one pick up a truck 28rwhp but that was the only one that picked up that much that we tested.

I'd say if it was a 300 rwhp stock truck it should make a good 365-370 rwhp with those mods pretty easy. A set of headers after that would be my choice.

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
Just the tune, efans, and 4 inch intake should net you a good 40-55 rwhp. The ported intake if it was done by someone like LS2 portworks should make another 10-18rwhp on average. I had one pick up a truck 28rwhp but that was the only one that picked up that much that we tested.

I'd say if it was a 300 rwhp stock truck it should make a good 365-370 rwhp with those mods pretty easy. A set of headers after that would be my choice.
True story....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

thanks alvin.... This was the answer I was looking for... Ill be calling you shortly

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was waiting for this to be linked in this thread! :rofl:

So you feel like you are too good to do any research on the subject that you seek answers to? You feel like you deserve to just sit there and have us just magically do all the searching for you?
Yea I guess so...i mean look at the answers I got here..... Thats what 98% of a search brings up... But IM not looking for magic..... Just someone that has done this before....
:biteme:

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Looks like I need to get that 4" FWI here soon and look again at a ported intake...thats some easy hp to get...

Report back with dyno #s! :biggrin2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts