Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

How much is she worth?

Tags
forsale offer
3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Montiko31 
#1 ·
I’ve had my Tbss for over 10yrs now and I still don’t have the time to give it the attention it needs. Last summer I started bringing her back to life then covid came to town and she’s been parked. 123k original miles and the only thing I added was the cold air intake. The other bolt ons are still in the box sitting in my garage. If you or anyone you know needs a 2wd Tbss let me know.
i haven’t posted for sale locally but thought I’d test the waters since I can’t make it down the street without someone waving me down trying to make me an offer.
thanks for your time.

See less See more
#3 ·
Man I was really wanting to see what my SS drove like once all installed but was never motivated by speed and power. I know it sounds weird but I was just a fan of the ride because of a sentimental reason more so than a hotrod fix. I have from PCM of NC. 16 degree thermostat meziere eletric water pump swap kit, 12in heavy duty spal dual fan kit, Reloacted oil pump pick up tube, new oil pan gasket, dual exhaust set up for rear end, and some other items i'm probably to unmotivated to name. lol .

#8 ·
Also in for price on oil pickup, and whats not listed?

Sent from my boujea ass phone
What parts are you selling?

Start high, and see what people offer.
I’ve had my Tbss for over 10yrs now and I still don’t have the time to give it the attention it needs. Last summer I started bringing her back to life then covid came to town and she’s been parked. 123k original miles and the only thing I added was the cold air intake. The other bolt ons are still in the box sitting in my garage. If you or anyone you know needs a 2wd Tbss let me know.
i haven’t posted for sale locally but thought I’d test the waters since I can’t make it down the street without someone waving me down trying to make me an offer.
thanks for your time. View attachment 102347 View attachment 102348

Electric fan, price? Where are you located?
WED57@aol.com

#10 ·
thanks for the response. other than the fan kit that needs to be built and takes over a month, most items are are available for purchase. I'm not really having a fire sale so my motivation isn't the money.. feel free to give an offer and keep in mind that the actual invoice is posted as well. Thanks,

#14 ·
Post pics of parts for sale with your screen name and date. You need 50 posts to sell also. Might help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Montiko31
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.