Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
225 Posts
Mine about 98% stock. I replaced the rear air suspension with springs (stock height). I also have a cold air intake system and a mild performance tune to the system. I believe that as close to stock you keep it the more it's worth. I will be getting ready to sell mine very soon. It's in near perfect condition with 135k miles and I will be asking $21,000 to start.

·
"******"
1,228 Posts
My '08 is stock except for I have Tony's front A-arms and the lowering struts with chrome 20" replica wheels and all the lights are LED and SLP cat back dual exhaust with valence
Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Car

·
Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
424 Posts
Mostly.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
I void warranties..

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Reactions: GMmuscle

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
2007 1SS bone stock with long tube stainless works headers, magunson 1900, IDC 1000 cc injectors, E85 tune, walbro 450 fuel pump Scott’s hood, DSP 2” drop, pcm trans cooler, flux capacitor, infinity stones installed. 155,000 miles.
As long as the stock engine cover is on I don't think anyone would even notice..

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
27 Posts
06 with 20k (Motor miles) CAI /EFans /2600 stall and exhaust . Complete drop kit . 30.5 rear air bag delete

I want to cam It , the NSR. But i was wondering about doing it myself? And can I still tow my boat ?
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Land vehicle

• Wow
Reactions: White Hot FLSS

·
Registered
174 Posts
I consider mine OEM+. My upgrades are basically things that should have been stock. Lowering, slp exhaust, plan to do e fans... inguess longtubes aren't really oem+ but the cheap power is too hard to say no to.

I'd love to do a 6l80 and tvs2650, but putting another 15 to 20k into the car for those 2 things is a lot when the car was 20k. Lot cheaper than a trackhawk though.

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,618 Posts
I consider mine OEM+. My upgrades are basically things that should have been stock. Lowering, slp exhaust, plan to do e fans... inguess longtubes aren't really oem+ but the cheap power is too hard to say no to.

I'd love to do a 6l80 and tvs2650, but putting another 15 to 20k into the car for those 2 things is a lot when the car was 20k. Lot cheaper than a trackhawk though.
I'm in the same boat as you, OEM+. I only do mods that I think enhance the factory look/quality. I've lowered mine and did the spring conversion in the rear, replaced the head deck, replaced all door speakers with an amp and did the JL stealth box because it looks very clean. I did a medium cam, LTs, and trans work for extra oomph. But just a couple years ago I finally took the plunge and forged the motor, went boost cam, heads and a Maggie TVS2300. But reliability and drive ability were my main concerns over outright power.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: White Hot FLSS
1 - 19 of 19 Posts