Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious as to how many members have OBX headers. Copy and add your name if its not on here.

1 DFWWIZ
2 Whitetbss
3 Retro
4 XplicitPerformance
5 SSfanatic
6 Not quick
7 alimon757
8 paw1682
9 Chase
10 SSmokin U
11 Jesse
12 North Texas TBSS
13 harner
14 SkillaSS60

·
Premium Member
06' AWD TBSS
1,364 Posts
Maybe make a poll of what people have, OBX/Kooks/SW/Pacesetter, etc....just a thought...

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
1 DFWWIZ
2 Whitetbss
3 Retro
4 XplicitPerformance
5 SSfanatic
6 Not quick
7 alimon757
8 paw1682
9 Chase
10 SSmokin U
11 Jesse
12 North Texas TBSS
13 harner
...and not a single one of the above on the fastest list, in any category. Coincidence....?

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
...and not a single one of the above on the fastest list, in any category. Coincidence....?
I don't see your piece on the list with your $1400 headers. Coincidence....?

I think not.

Reactions: dfwwiz

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Mine is on the list...

***EDIT***

Since my other posts got deleted, I need to explain that I do not have OBX headers on my truck, my truck is on the fastest list with Kook's 1 7/8" headers.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS 2wd
2,804 Posts
Hey Kevin, We will see about the no one on the fastest post when the air cools off this fall. I am planning a trip to ATCO too.....We will see if Bubba was correct with my truck getting to the 12.7x mark. I went 13.02 in 80 degree, 1700ft DA's back in April. Hope to see one of those -DA days in Oct.....

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
They got me in the 11's lol. Would I swap??? when I boost... YES.. but for now.... there staying

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Here we gooooo

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
:iamwithstupid:

I'm not going to try and defend my headers, they are what they are. When your on a budget and have plans for a turbo down the road, they seem to work for me.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Kevin, We will see about the no one on the fastest post when the air cools off this fall. I am planning a trip to ATCO too.....We will see if Bubba was correct with my truck getting to the 12.7x mark. I went 13.02 in 80 degree, 1700ft DA's back in April. Hope to see one of those -DA days in Oct.....
Sounds good Sean. :cheers1: Wish you were coming here for the regional Fallout in October.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sean let us know what you run when you do make it back to the track. Same to Chase & Dru as you guys seem to be some of the quickest in this pool. Or if there is anyone with OBX who has made some recent runs that wouldn't mind sharing their times. I know the heat lately has been way too much for most of us to even consider making it to the track. At this point, I will be making some mods to mine since the little knock cropped up. I figure as long as I'm going to be digging into it I might as well make some changes and get it all done before Fallout regionals in October. Glad to see this getting back to the original point on OBX. THX to whoever cleaned it up. :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,712 Posts
It's easy to sell a product cheap when you copy another manufacturer's design and don't have to recoup the R&D costs.

I know it might not seem like a big deal to buy a knockoff of a big name manufacturer, but what if OBX started making knock off parts of Joe's (Left Coast '32) or Alvin's (PCMForLess) products? How many of you would buy OBX copied parts over theirs?

Bottom line is we should support the companies that put in the R&D time & cost associated with it to make these products available to us.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts