Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I was thinking of taking out the 4wd slot and putting in an extra temp guage. Maybe of engine heat (but thats what the speedo is for) or for tranny temp, But dont know how to install it or run the wiring there.

Any ideas?
thanks

·
Premium Member
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
call me a newb but How would it read temps inside the tranny etc? wouldnt i need to install a sensor somewhere near the tranny?

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Iam all for the Aeroforce gauge, BUTTTTTT iam a firm believer to tap into the actual pan to get a TRUE reading!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Where do you get a gauge like that? What is the cost. That thing is cool, reminds me of (can't remember the name off hand) a little black box that we used on LT1's back in the day to get info tapped from the OBD1 connector.

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Where do you get a gauge like that? What is the cost. That thing is cool, reminds me of (can't remember the name off hand) a little black box that we used on LT1's back in the day to get info tapped from the OBD1 connector.

ahhh.....the good ole Scanamster. :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
ahhh.....the good ole Scanamster. :D

Had to ask my buddy the name of it....thats funny. We thought that was the coolest thing to hit the LT1 scene ever!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts