Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm working in this house (customer) remodeling the baths. Someone already did part of 1 one of the baths (I finished the tile work and the rest of the baths) and this is the type of crap I see all too often.....

This is a water supply to a toilet.......... (other guy's work)

This is what my water supply looks like

All it takes is a little pride in your work!!

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Nice, but "your" baseboard doesn't sit flush with the edge of the wall...

Nanner Nanner

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nice, but "your" baseboard doesn't sit flush with the edge of the wall...

Nanner Nanner
That's because there's tile there. And the edge of the base was cut on a 10* bevel to sit flush with the edge of the tile..nanner nanner. The edge of the tile was also grouted. Because the crappy bullnose they got was sooooo ugly I refused to use it. I "pointed" the edge of the tile to eliminate the need for nosing...........

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
lol.. just messin.

There's still a gap though, at the top most noticeably :)

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol.. just messin.

There's still a gap though, at the top most noticeably :)
That's a shadow........look closer at the grout between the base and the tile.......Believe me..... It looks excellent. The painters haven't done their magic yet either.....

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
I know..but I'm in a grief giving mood....

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know..but I'm in a grief giving mood....
I'm guessing you haven't finished ANY of your projects, and seeing something finished is triggering your "grief giving"?

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Thank you Sigmund...

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
when you get some time... id like you to walk through my house and tell me how much im going to have to pay you to fix this bullshit before i burn this fucker to the ground...

also i left 2 dashplugs at tims (ti28) for you... when i was down there newyears eve. please call me tomorrow after 6pm if you could i would seriously like to talk about this house... and all of the shit i hate..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will do, Thanks! Are those plugs ready for gauges??

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
I deal with guys doing shitty ass work on a weekly basis and then we are called in to fix it.

I love when we bid on a multi-million dollar home and we don't get job, but then get called 6 months later to fix things. Thing is we don't get involved I just tell them you get what you pay for!!
fukn MESSICANZ!!

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
You mean MESSICANTZ JJ

Nice works as always Anthony.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
329 Posts
I'm working in this house (customer) remodeling the baths. Someone already did part of 1 one of the baths (I finished the tile work and the rest of the baths) and this is the type of crap I see all too often.....

This is a water supply to a toilet.......... (other guy's work)

This is what my water supply looks like

All it takes is a little pride in your work!!
Baseboard done, braided line done, tile done, everything done. Oh you fancy huh? :dunno:

·
The Worlds my Playground
4,823 Posts
I deal with guys doing shitty ass work on a weekly basis and then we are called in to fix it.

I love when we bid on a multi-million dollar home and we don't get job, but then get called 6 months later to fix things. Thing is we don't get involved I just tell them you get what you pay for!!
fukn MESSICANZ!!
:bsflag:

JJ caught in action..

PS, heres a late christmas gift I got ya.. PM me your address..

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
I feel your pain. A few years ago I hired a guy to repair my house's rear door's upper molding that was rotted well past the frame. Don't you know this assclown and his two helpers commenced to to attempting to cutting out the wooden frame over it. I had to stop them and argue with them over the fact that it was a friggin' supporting beam that ran the full width of the back of the house. He actually was going to cut out the entire section over the door and replace it with several nailed together 2x4's.:doh: Worst part was he was recommended by my then-realtor (I was trying to sell the house before the market crash). I told her to do herself a favor and never recommend him to any clients for ANY work.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I've seen Anthony's work in person and it's unreal.. superb!!

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Guido is discriminating against me, always says he's too busy to help me with my projects. Then when I fubbar the first attempt, he tells me I should have used him...lol

In all seriousness, I really have never seen anyone that does better work than Anthony does!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts