1-3/16"
1-1/4"
1-5/16"
1-3/8"

·
Registered
06 Superior Blue
124 Posts
Which number will fit on the front addco? I dont feel like messing with mine anymore. The addco brackets are garbage and are all bent up.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
Nice-but $$$ I thought Evil posted a Energysuspension p# that we can use that is greaseable?

·
Registered
06 Superior Blue
124 Posts
I know they are 1 and 1/4 inch bars but what bolt pattern and sized bushing do we need. The third one pictured on their site would drop the bar further from the frame. I am wondering which style would be best.

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
if you put a 45* or 90* zerk fitting, it might clear but the a-arm is very close to the swaybar bracket.

is there an aftermarket front link for the 09' trucks?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
I agree-I had been underneath my SS last weekend and recalled this thread-love to be able to grease the bushing there but the arm is possibly in the way. I am almost tempted to get the Energy bushings that Evil gave the p# to since I have a lift @ my disposal @ work...

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Don't get the Energy Suspension pieces...they aren't strong enough to hold the weight transfer of our heavy trucks...the best solution is the Hotchkis graphite infused polyurethane replacement bushing. The only thing I recommend is that you take the stock bushing holder/cap and have it powder coated. The surface of the powder coat reduces squeaking. I have never heard a single noise from mine and I simply is talked the new bushings with a good coat of polyurethane grease and that was it!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
971 Posts
I bought a set of these, part#23291250, it seems like right one for Addco bar.
It has little shorter overall height so it looks like it will fit, maybe even with the zerk in it(?)
Haven`t actually installed it yet(just got it today), but it looks right.
Here is couple picture of it and Addco bracket.

Pete

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Would also like to know how it fits.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.