Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so whose going?????

There is a nice little street racing place about 15 minutes outside of sparks pretty much empty, str8 road we go to every year on the saturday night. Racing goes till at least 3am in the morning.

·
Registered
07 3SS
189 Posts
im good to go! dont know about the street racing part tho... not scared of losing the race, scared of losing or taking a life... have had too many friends die because of it.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
To many fukkin Mexicans at that Hot August Nights!!! I went 2 yrs ago and thought i was in East LA! Thank god the hooker i banged at the Hotel got my mind off of that "show"

·
Registered
07 3SS
189 Posts
To many fukkin Mexicans at that Hot August Nights!!! I went 2 yrs ago and thought i was in East LA! Thank god the hooker i banged at the Hotel got my mind off of that "show"
u mean pedro?:boff:

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Lots of Pedros, but many of them in Reno have brake pads n rotors!!! I WOULD be afraid to leave my ss overnight there with 22s on.

·
Registered
07 3SS
189 Posts
yeah its pretty ghetto, ur 22's that is!:rofl:

·
Registered
07 3SS
189 Posts
so with han being next weekend, whats the plan?

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I have wednesday, thursday, and friday off to hang with my dad...anyone who wants to get together and cruise or whatever, gimme a call...PM me if you need the number! We need to all get together and do some photo shoots, Reno/Tahoe style...to add to the S.F. pics from the last meet!

Steve

·
Registered
07 3SS
189 Posts
this weekend was ok. first and last time I'll be going. wasnt too bad but was less than I expected...

anyways, heres some pics...

http://www.putfile.com/zql8tr/

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Yea i said that last yr as haven't been back there. Not like it use to be.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts