Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all. My names Wray, Ive been lurking around the forum for a while now (great site BTW!) Heard about the site doing some research on a potential purchase, and learned alot of great info. Been looking for a clean '07+ 3SS (white, imperial blue, or black granite ;)) so if anyone has anything in the central Florida area, hit me up!

Always had a thing for the TBSS, and recently been looking for a new daily driver, tow vehicle, toy. So needless to say, im in the market for one!

Little bit about myself, well currently own a Honda del Sol which has been my only car for the last 7 years, and is soon turning into pretty much strictly a track car/highway warrior. Time for something bigger, which can tow the del sol to the track, and still be bad ass haha. I work for a little company in town called CCW (ccwheel.com) im sure some of you have heard of them lol

Thats about all really, hopefully one day soon Ill be the proud new owner of a TBSS! :D

Now for some pics

and the little motor build ive been working on for it ;) 700whp+ and 9's should be no problem!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome man and nice Honda there. Hope you find your TBSS soon and enjoy the site. There are a lot of TBSS's for sale on here so look in the For Sale section. Also check out Ebay, Auto Trader, and stuff like Craigs List.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!

Yea ive been keeping an eye out in those spots. Found one I liked a few hours away, but the seller doesnt seem very motivated, seeing that he stopped replying to emails. Oh well, there are more out there! Hardest part is being patient to find the right one :p

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome guys

So accidentally stumbled on a clean 06 white LT (3ss) with 35k on it locally this morning. They're asking $21k for it at the local dealership, but haven't started any negotiation on it yet. Was looking for a 07+ but this one seems pretty nice. Opinions?

There was also a imperial blue 08 with 57k I was looking at a few hours away, and had the guy talked down to $21k for it. Both 2wd, 3ss, with nav, etc. Kind of leaning towards the 08 since it still has a remaining factory warranty, and is in a little nicer shape cosmetically

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
welcome.. hook ups on any ccws?

·
Registered
2008 TBSS
464 Posts
looks good... i got my 08 2wd 3SS with everyoption but DVD with 37k miles for 19k out the door

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.