Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished doing our buddies little fun street/track black Honda S2000. Im not a big fan of Hondas, but i love the outcome of this one I did. Car is garage kept and looks like hes kept care of the paint. very minimal swirl/scratches. came to me nice and dusty/dirty from the track, rubber all over the wheels and bugs in the grillz!

Process: 2 bucket wash, full clay bar, 2nd 2 bucket wash, fine machine polish where needed, 4" focus pad for scratch/scuff removals, hand applied glaze, hand applied paste wax, interior vac and carpet cleaning. Took about 6 hours.

Pics:

wash

wheels before

wheels after

before

after

interior before

after

rear bumper scuff

after

door key mark

after

Finals/Reflections

mirror finish!

Door panel reflection

All done with Adams Car Care Products Only.

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Great work on the detail. 6 hours is damn fast for a full interior/exterior detail.... But it sounds like it was mostly a 1 stage/FMP detail, so that sounds about right. Looks good!

Looks good , my buddy garrison and other friend jesus have those s2k's, pretty damn fast.
Not sure if the engines vary in these, but my GF took one at the track up here at bandi.... Always thought they were faster than this. We ran 15.47 he ran 16.46....

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
Not sure if the engines vary in these, but my GF took one at the track up here at bandi.... Always thought they were faster than this. We ran 15.47 he ran 16.46....
There is the AP1 that came with the F20C and the AP2 that came with the F22C. My friend owns a turbo S2k and it's scary fast.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Ap1 is the better motor.... Same power, slightly less torque, but the power has a more effective powerband... and IMO, looks better than the AP2... The paint on these things is cheap garbage. My mom has an AP1.....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,887 Posts
The paint on those Berlina Blacks are very nice after a good detail. LOVE my AP2!!! AP2> AP1. FTW!!!!!

Me pimping around one of the IRL drivers.

My MP62 blown AP2. Over 400 RWHP. /jerk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts