Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holley L92 intake.

Got to take a trip to Dave at Nitrous Outlet now for black powder coating and the direct port system.

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Yea its goin into the TBSS. Its a 102mm
Nick Williams has a super nice Throttle Body in 102mm and 105mm now. I have a NW 102mm here now and it is a work of art. The blade opens in the other direction too, so the servo can be mounted on the passenger side for the TBSS and truck applications (no issues with clearance to the Alt).

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Nice bubba! I have only seen one build, on any lsx powered vehicle, that used that intake. Curious how it peforms

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
Very Nice! If I had rect ported heads I would go that route too.. Direct port is gonna look like a piece of art on that intake

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So you are going to podwer it. cant wait to see the pics
Yea gonna do black powder coat on it. Im still gathering parts and have a pretty good list to go but hopefully it will all start goin together this winter.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
14 Posts
That is awsome. Gonna be sick when she coated black!! cant wait ti see it. What will it cost to have it coated? Are they doing it in a high temp coating or base?

·
Philanthropist
Trailblazer SS
346 Posts
You going to run the direct port on the inside of the runners or outside?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
523 Posts
Have you checked measurement's to make sure it fits under the hood and cowel?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Have you checked measurement's to make sure it fits under the hood and cowel?
This intake went on a local guys camaro last night and when he text me he said he was gonna have to cut the windshield and the cowl. Mine arrived wednesday and got shipped right back out to dave before I snapped a few pics but he sent me sent on of his out of the blue didnt even know any fbodys guys were using them espically not one 5 miles from me. im pretty sure there will have to be some trimming done the tbss also. Ive got a pic he sent me with it setting on his camaro it looks insane setting on a fbody.

Powdercoat the valley cover too.
Yea I have thought about that today.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
523 Posts
Damn that sucker sits high! I am very interested to see this on a tbss. If it can be done using the stock hood and no more cowl modification then the fast lsx rt then I will do it. But if were talking some major hack work then it's not for me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts