Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Banned
Everything I work on
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's one thing really nifty about "instant email notification", one gets the message BEFORE the edit.

TWO-TONS-OF-FUN said:
* im only doing this for attention and to see if anyone has any dirt.. i have no desire to do any business with them because im 1000 miles away, but i feel compelled to be a douche bag anyway. thank you for putting any bad experiences out there for me so i can build my case of bashing shit on the internet and being a general waste of space... i shall now go and do some more copy and paste from either ls1 tech, google, or from on the bullet to solidify my claims as the baddest oil controll engineer and ls engine guru in the land...... i also moonlight as an expert bike rider.... but i only backpedal...
Tell me how you feel. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So you guys aren't left in the dark going WTF? This is Greg posting as if it were I posting. This is what my beloved Greg thinks of me.

He's quite a character.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
:dunno:

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts

·
Banned
Everything I work on
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
i see you forgot the other 3 pages of banter on the bullet where you go from asking an innocent question, to throwing a shop you have never done business with under the bus, just to dig up dirt on them... then backpedal for another page....

so yes.. that is pretty much how i feel... nighty night..:cheers1:
Where have you been with the other 4 threads were I've done the same thing? This is hands down the best way to find out if a business is up to par on the Bullet. I actually picked up on the method from others.

Where in the hell did I backpedal? The only thing I'm guilty of not doing is what I did with the rest. I usually PM the guy representing the business in question to let him know whats going on before hand. I simply forgot to do so with Fraser. However, It wouldn't have mattered as Fraser would have been butt hurt anyway. Well why wouldn't he you say? The last shop I pulled this with--it was the owner of the shop, not just someone representing, and he replied back to the PM with "neat, I'd like to see what people have to say".

No, I have no intention of doing business with them. Why in the fuck would I? I work at a race engine builder/machine shop, we have a parts department, I have personal accounts with parts companies. Why would I NEED to do business with them? I was looking for a MACHINE SHOP for Tony. Not an engine builder, not a maid, not a cotton candy maker.

I don't "do" LS1tech. Do your share of reading and you'll find that I despise that place and the dumbasses within' it. You're on there aren't you? Do you have any clue as to how much work I've put into the oiling issues of the TBSS when no one else would? Show me one freakin' post anywhere on LS1tech (or any other board) with the oiling issues and fixes on the TBSS. Then note the time stamps. Anything you find will have been copy/pasted from this site, from my words, from my work. How does your shoe taste?

What an ignorant dick! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts