Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of finally heading out there after nats and seeing if there are any get togethers. Finally like to put faces to the names.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im gonna shoot for north east first then try another get together farther south. Have to save up money lol

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,893 Posts
probably should just make it to the northeast meet....i mean it does attract more trucks that the nationals ;)

i assume they're gonna have one this year

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I wouldn't mind travelling north to meet some people. Just wish they would come to nats.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,269 Posts
aw dats shity... i think a few of us is gonna do a bbq soon its in a thread like 1 or 2 down from this one

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,062 Posts
Usually Our Northeast Meet Is Right Before The Nats, Around The End Of April. I Haven't Heard Anything Yet, But I Would Guess It To Be Saturday April 30th. iaxelr8 (Tommy) Usually Sets Up Everyhting For The NE Meets, Shoot Him A PM. We'd All Like To Meet The GODFATHER Himself.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
hell yeah...i asume there will be a NE meet this year, Tommy does the footwork on setting that up i think...i already have it scheduled for the end of April just in case!

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
Nice.. Speaking of Nats.. What's the last time frame to get in on that?? Hoping to have my TBSS finished by end of Feb at the latest, and if that's the case, then we are gonna do our best to get out to Nats this year.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
717 Posts
We def should do a meet up here. The Carlsle Truck Nationals is prob the biggest truck show around. Long time ahead but been there before and know its a good time especially if we roll there deep. Maybe tell the SRT boys and show them how we do! http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/truck-nationals/

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
1,697 Posts
gotta agree with cuz vin come to the north east meet when/if tom set it up again, huge turn out last year, each year gets a bigger crowd... its getting close for tom to post up the info on it soon... can't wait for the meet, getting cabin fever here with it snowing like
every 5/6 days :wtf: :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
431 Posts
WOW, that's right it should be almost that time for the posts to begin about the Northeast meet. CAN'T WAIT!!! Went for the first time last year and it was a blast. A huge turn out. Tony you should def look into coming to this since there is a lot of members from all over the Northeast in attendance. Keep us updated on your plans. I'm sure you would draw even more people to come if we all knew you would be there!!!

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
lol

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
if he does the meet this year we do a sunday?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2007
673 Posts
Im thinking of finally heading out there after nats and seeing if there are any get togethers. Finally like to put faces to the names.[/QUOTE

Oh No!!! Please dont!!!! JK.. I gonna try to make it to NE meet this year be nice to meet you

·
Premium Member
'08 SRX V-6 AWD
2,767 Posts
If Tony shows up there ya better:
Lock up your daughter, lock up your wife,
Lock up your BACK DOOR and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
:rofl:

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just hit me up when you guys have the meet ill come thru.

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Hellloo?

:missing:
ok...Where's Tommy? I was late to this thread, sent him a PM, got the flu, got snowed in, went MIA, got caught up with customer inquiries, am recovering from the flu, still snowed in, and no response or post.

Don't make me put a 2011 East Coast Regional event on my To-Do list, Tommy! I'm crazy, man!! I've got ideas and contacts and I'm not afraid to use them!!! :mf_bookread:

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,062 Posts
I Can't Believe That Tommy Or Katie Haven't Chimed In Yet. Anyone Have Their Numbers? I'm Waiting To See That Wonderful Thread Title.

** 5th ANNUAL NE' MEET **

1 - 20 of 28 Posts