Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my SS a few weeks ago now. So far powder coated wheels, in dash dvd, flip down monitor, JL 12, amp in cargo area, HID's in headlights and fogs, custom built Magnaflow exhaust no cats, 02 simulators, air/fuel gauge just done today, and a few little things here and there.. its a 2WD LT leather sunroof air suspension pedals, tinted windows all around, little GM excellence badges (only bc i had them in the garage), etc... some other little things im sure but are slipping my mind...

Sorry for the TBSS pic quality... using the phone for now...

Some past cars and toys.. .here's the old Hoe and a buddys esky..

The Ruckus and the old Rover...

Old Tahoe again on Enkei 24's

Tahoe at Work Pics!

Another old Tahoe... the Z71 on black chrome when wife had it, pics further down show it on 22" Axis Titans with her new Tahoe before we sold it.

Old CTS on 19's

2500HD 8.1 Gas Vortec on 22" Hummer Reps... some pics further down show the old bronze 20's i had one prior...

Yukon Denali XL first set wheels

2nd set

the other denali

Boats

kids boat

center console and the little scarab

Golf Carts and miscellaneous...

lastly no im not a gator fan... wife is, and yes they are car rims me and a buddy painted along with the cart on the side of the house one day on a whim... 18" Focal F5's i beleive off a honda... 6" lift and some 4 lug adapters... fun cart...

Looking for pics of the old escalade on 26's and the Hummer H2 on 24's but have no idea where they are at... Nate if you see this and have them on your pc throw them up on here... along with any others you have since we could drive.

Wifes current car... 05 Audi A4 S-Line 35K miles... damn thing never leaves the garage...

Found the Escalade pic and the hummer and a feww more of the rover/// had another set of black 24"s on the esky... no idea where those are at...
04 on 26's

03 H2 24" rims and 37" tires bone stock suspension no rub at all...

05 LR3 V8 SE AWD 22" 3 Piece Vossen's Staggered... just sold this to a guy in GA and now i have the TBSS

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I guess you don't like factory rims:rofl: Oh Welcome to the group:biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL... I've learned my lesson on crap aftermarket wheels here in Jacksonville... construction everywhere and all kinds of bends... I absolutely LOVE the stock 20's... wouldnt put anything else on it.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
I like that first blue Tahoe a lot, im looking for something like that now to replace the wife's Toyota. I like that black dropped escalade too

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only one at a time on cars...but toys and boats are always revolving. The black escalade is for sale right now but is back to stock suspension.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
what do you do my friend, because i want in on the secrets since im graduating college soon. I want your job!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol...I used to own a mobile detail company and also did stereo and wheel sales too. Golf carts are just a hobby...I'm back as a 9-5 guy in sales now.

·
L.E.D. FREAK!
1,523 Posts
ok so i gotta ask..dont get me wrong I love my TBSS but why that after the cayenne and maserati?

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer SS AWD
60 Posts
ok so i gotta ask..dont get me wrong I love my TBSS but why that after the cayenne and maserati?
Looks to me like the Cayenne and Maserati are in a driveway of someone else's house that he's maybe working at? Just a guess, because the house and driveway looks different than the rest of his pics of cars....

·
L.E.D. FREAK!
1,523 Posts
Looks to me like the Cayenne and Maserati are in a driveway of someone else's house that he's maybe working at? Just a guess, because the house and driveway looks different than the rest of his pics of cars....
good call lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes that's at a customers house...my old boss. As for the steering wheel it wss missing the ss badge...what's there now is a sarus wheel badge I had at the house.

I've always wanted that cayenne but don't want the maintenance cost...the rover was bad enough.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
251 Posts
Holy toys batman!! I thought i have/had a lot of toys, you might have me beat! Good call on leaving the stockers on the TBSS

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, I love the look... obviously not the first to think of it...lol... but i like the look of all black with a little chrome/aluminum to break up the look.

And yes, every toy i get is borderline divorce... but she has learned to deal with it as she has her own now...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe... i beleive there is another member in OP that has one similar... i just got mine finished about a week ago.

·
SSmokin'
TrailblazerSS
49 Posts
Thats a lot of toys! Im from Baymeadows and phillips. I too had the escalade and other nice trucks and got asked the same question. Why would you go from an escalade to a trailblazer. I just tell them You have no idea bout the SS!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm right down the rd from you Philips and shad. Git a buddy tradiing his esky in for one as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts