Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
AKA Sonny
TrailblazerSS
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i get home today to hear a story about my dad taking down a hemi truck that a guy he works with owns .Him and my dad raced my old 255hp Tahoe and he beat it so he until today kept talking shit .I let my dad use the ss because his car is in the shop. The guy he ran he had no idea about the tbss and from what i hear was confident that he would take it down so my dad called him out. From what my dad told me they lined up and my dad didnt know about the st button and it came on during the launch but he said as soon as the st had stopped kicking in he blew past him . I guess they pulled up to the next light and he asked my dad "does that have a corvette engine in it" ?my dad said "yeah" and all that other guy said was "interesting........" and drove off he was amazed on how fast it caught him and took him down :rofl:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
195 Posts
i remember racing one of those single cab hemi trucks at the track it ran a 17 ha ha those things are slow good kill for you're pops

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Good kill for pops!

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
so i get home today to hear a story about my dad taking down a hemi truck that a guy he works with owns .Him and my dad raced my old 255hp Tahoe and he beat it so he until today kept talking shit .I let my dad use the ss because his car is in the shop. The guy he ran he had no idea about the tbss and from what i hear was confident that he would take it down so my dad called him out. From what my dad told me they lined up and my dad didnt know about the st button and it came on during the launch but he said as soon as the st had stopped kicking in he blew past him . I guess they pulled up to the next light and he asked my dad "does that have a corvette engine in it" ?my dad said "yeah" and all that other guy said was "interesting........" and drove off he was amazed on how fast it caught him and took him down :rofl:
LOVE IT!!!! Tell ya Pops "nice kill".....:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
I had a crew cab hemi it ran a 15.2 in the 1/4 still slow but not bad for a truck of that size. Good story glad to see your dad hand it to him.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Nice kill Pops.. I had an 07 hemi quad cab short bed 4x4 ram, it was pretty quick for a big ass truck.. a lot quicker then my old lifted 98 ram with a 360 was. Still nothing compared the my tbss. Some of those hemi owners can get cocky.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Your dad doesn't work in Santa Ana does he?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,269 Posts
:rofl: dats a great story almost sounds exactly like my dad but instead my dad goes around in out 08 impala ss we have.... he likes to go play with mustangs blahahaha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts