Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced the whole turn signal/wiper switch assembly because i had two techs told me that’s what my issue was and it didn’t fix the issue. I have an 06 with rain sensing wipers. wipers only have two speeds that work. They work on the same speed all the way till the final setting and they will go fast. every speed except the fastest one, it sprays washer fluid.

·
Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
333 Posts
Mine were doing weird things, like randomly running by themselves. Quite a few thread pointed toward the turn signal module on the wiper motor. I'll find out soon enough.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Mine were doing weird things, like randomly running by themselves. Quite a few thread pointed toward the turn signal module on the wiper motor. I'll find out soon enough.
Did you happen to find the issue with your wipers as of yet, mine are acting similarly.

·
Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
333 Posts
Did you happen to find the issue with your wipers as of yet, mine are acting similarly.
Nope, It was raining in Phoenix this weekend, so I just stayed inside...🤣

Edited my previous post to be more accurate.

·
Registered
06 Silver stone 3SS
63 Posts
I had the same issues, spraying by themselves not turning off and randomly come on by themselves. Replaced the circuit board / wiper cover and have had no issues since. There are even videos on YouTube on how to do it .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts