Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought this autometer c2 tranny temp gauge its all wired up the only thing i need is to put the sender(sensor) in the tranny dose anyone knows were it goes or how to do it post up pics or information...? or dose the tranny have a lil plug were i can take it off and put the sensor?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
567 Posts
I have mine on the the small pot on the side of the trans and it works fine for me. But th best way to do it is to put it on the pan, it will give you more accurate reading of the trans temp. But if you want to do it like me just look for a small plug on the driver side of the trans all you do is take it out and and repalce it with the sensor, its very easy

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I have mine on the the small pot on the side of the trans and it works fine for me. But th best way to do it is to put it on the pan, it will give you more accurate reading of the trans temp. But if you want to do it like me just look for a small plug on the driver side of the trans all you do is take it out and and repalce it with the sensor, its very easy
The problem with the 1/4npt pressure take-off port is you will get residual heat readings from the case. You really should take your reading from the pan.

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Can you post pics. Also which gauge did you buy?

Nate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.