Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave my SS about 5 good minutes of warming up(40 degree day). It had been sitting for 12 hours. I worked all day came out let it warm up and got up to the light outside my work sat there another minute. I gave it some gas (normal go, not pedal to the floor). I got about three feet and it sputtered 3 hard times and then I got onto the highway and ran fine. First time its done this and I have owned it for about three weeks. I checked the oil the other day and its right on the money.

Any Ideas? I get my CAI intake monday and taking it to get tuned.Anything i should do or know that could fix this? thanks..... ITs a 06 TBSS with 60,000:dunno:

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
Clean the MAF sensor as a start. Other than that do normal routine check up/tune up stuff. Let us know what you find.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Where is the MAF located? I was going to put the CAI intake on myself next Monday when I get time. When I get the tune hopefully this will help.

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
After the filter, before the throttle body (first metal piece when the tube hits the engine. Remove the airbox and it will be the thing that has electrical wires running to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts