Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS imperialblue
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i am just triyng to get the tbss back on the road... the trans went out 4 days b4 xmas.. and since i have done stuff to the truck.. trans not covered under warranty... so i had to take a payment plan out at the local dealer to get another stock trans.. because i just finished school and hoping to get a job in colorada...... so i dont have that much money now but i will soon soo i had to get a stock trans and my local mechanics put the trans in for half price.... well i got it back today and put maybe 50 miles that the damn thing is fucking up again...... what do i doo????????? i put all stock parts back on trans.... any built trans out there that I can do a payment plan thing on??? i can do that but cant do a full payment.. I have drop half (900 bucks) on this stock trans from GM and i have the to pay the rest in payment .... in like 3 months

any ideas what i should do

thanks mike

·
Registered
93 Posts
We have financing now. The only catch is you have to pick the transmission up here at the shop and sign some paper work. Unfortunately thats the only way we can do it for out of state customers. If you are interested you can give us a call and I can fax you over some paper work to sign and we can run your application. Just let me know if this could work for you.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS imperialblue
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I talk to a trans guy today and he said the new rebuilt trans is gone too ? Wtf so I got to call the dealer tomorrow to see if I can get another one

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts