Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been discussed over and over again I have searched and read through the forums and I still haven't found my answer and what I am looking for. I am searching for black LED taillights I have seen styles on eBay and I'm not a fan of any of them and I'm not a fan of tinting them either. the ones I do like are either clear red or smoke. I'm looking for black! please help!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-0...ubmodel:SS&hash=item5ae14dc38d#ht_6433wt_1165

·
Hater
Duh
9,218 Posts
I'm a bit confused but I think what you're saying is that you like the ones in the link but black. You need to have em sprayed I think. That's what everyone on here does. Not sure they sell them black or else they'd be marked off road use only. I could be way off so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,558 Posts
As far as I know you would have to buy the ones you like and have them painted (tinted).

Having them tinted by Anthony (EightySSix) or a local body shop holds up very well and looks great.

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
That is one nice looking truck. :cheers1:

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
I have the ones you have listed except smoked and they look very nice at night. I'm not a fan of the murdered out look but if I was i'd go with the bermudas.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Your exactly right Katie, Buy em and have them sprayed! The bermudas look amazing on our trucks!

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what do the Bermudas look like and where can you find them

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nevermind I found them and everyone you are right they are nice lookin but a lil on the expensive side on ebay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts